- 1: Do you play any instruments?
Nope! I want to play the piano though.
- 2: Who got you into the band you adore now?
- 3: Do your real life friends approve of your music?
I successfully got my cousin into Panic!, if that counts?
- 5: If you could jam with any band member ever, living or dead, who would it be?
The Kids Aren't Alright
- 8: Songs that you could listen to forever and never get tired of?
She Had The World, Saturday, Mama
- 9: Songs that you've played so many times you're sick of it?
Nothing as of now.
- 10: Any songs bring back bad/sad memories?
- 11: Any songs bring back happy memories?
Um... Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
- 12: A guilty pleasure band? (Bands you don't tell anyone you like.)
My Chemical Romance (I think they'd judge me for liking a band that broke up)
"I've read about the afterlife but I never really lived"
"I'm not afraid to keep on living"
"But who could love me I am out of my mind?"
- 14: What bands did you listen to growing up that you don't really listen to any more?
Green Day. I rarely listen to it.
- 15: First band obsession?
- 16: Best music buddy? (Person to talk with)
- 17: Favourite musical instrument?
- 18: Band you are currently in love with?
Fall Out Boy ♥
- 19: Favourite band member of all time?
- 20: What type of music device to you own/use?
Uh... does YouTube count?
- 21: First concert? Favourite concert?
Unfortunately never went on a concert ever ;-;
- 22: A concert you really want to see?
Fall Out Boy
- 23: Do you enjoy singing?
- 24: Have you ever performed in front of others?
Yes. It was Christmas party and I had to sing All I Want For Christmas Is You. I tried so hard not to sing the MCR version (mostly because of the curse word)
- 25: Do you sing in the shower? What's your go-to song?
Yes. Um... Any Panic! song.
- 26: What song/album do you listen to when you are happy?
Fourth Of July
- 27: What song/album do you listen to when you need a pick-me-up?
- 28: What song/album inspires you creatively?
Folie A Deux
- 29: First song that pops into your head, go!
Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet (did I get that right)
- 30: Is your blog a music blog? If not, do you have one?
- 31: Ever joined a choir or band?
- 32: If you had to listen to only one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- 33: If you had to listen to only one band for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Fall Out Boy
- 34: Pop Vs Rap? Country Vs Classical? Metal vs Electronic? Why?
Rap, because of TØP. Classical, because of Chopin. Um.. Metal? What is Electronic?
- 35: Why is music important to you?
Because it helps me go through life.
- 36: Have you ever converted anyone to any of your favourite bands?
- 37: Any band you thought you wouldn't like, but did once you gave it a chance?
Fall Out Boy. I didn't like it initially because it's rock but I'm glad I got into it.
- 38: Any band you thought your would have liked, but ended up not enjoying?
- 39: What do you think of mosh pits?
Uh... I don't know.
- 40: When did music become an important factor in your life?
Since I discovered it.
- 41: Define music in your own words.
It is something that makes you feel emotions depending on the tune and lyrics.
- 42: Video Game music vs Movie soundtrack?
- 43: Have you met any of your favourite musician's?
Nope. ;-; I want to though.
- 44: Headphones or earphones?
- 45: Any band merch? If so, which is your favourite out of your collection?
- 46: It's 3 in the morning and you wanna DANCE. What song do you blast to the heavens?
Na Na Na
- 47: Would you still like a band if you didn't like the people behind the music?
- 48: All time favourite photo of the band you currently adore?
The original version of this pic:
- 49: You are locked inside a closet with your favourite band member for an entire day/night. What do you talk about/do?
Patrick Stump. I think it's just exchanging facts.
- 50: Mini rant about any musical topic, go!
I hate it when people assign your genre with the way you dress. Heck, I wear multi-colored clothes and listen to Alternative Rock.
Nope not tagging anyone.